If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon.
One of the all-time best Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 6 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
- You Require 4 of salmon.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of honey.
- You Require 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 of large garlic clove.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You Require of sesame seeds.
- You need of chives or shallots or green onions.
Step to Make Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Take salmon out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Pat salmon skin dry with paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take a small bowl and mix sauce honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic together.
- Put olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Place salmon in the pan and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over salmon and cook for 1 minute or until it starts to thicken slightly. Check the side of the salmon to see how cooked through the middle is. If sauce thickens too much before your salmon is cooked to your taste, just add water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Remove onto serving plates and drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives or shallots if desired or green onions.
- Best served with some vegetables on the side like broccoli or green beans. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!