If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill.
One of the all-time best Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill ever! . Truly the best Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients with 11 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill
- You Require 800 g (28.21 oz) of Salmon fillet *200 g × 4.
- You Require 600 g (21.16 oz) of Frozen spinach *150 g × 4.
- You need 1 of Corn ear.
- You need 20 g (0.70 oz) of Butter *5 g × 4.
- You Require to taste of Seasoning salt.
How to Make Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- (In advance) Slice the salmon fillet, sprinkle seasoning salt all over the salmon, including the bottom & sides..
- (In advance) Wrap it and keep in the refrigerator at least 2 hrs..
- (In advance) Thaw spinach and squeeze the water out..
- Peel the corn and cut into 8 portions. *The photos are multiple ears, but just 1 ear is enough for 4 servings!.
- Prepare 8 foil sheets to wrap the ingredients. Make it double layers per serving..
- Place the spinach, corn, salmon, and butter on the foils. The salmon fillet should be placed on top. The seasonings and melted butter make a good sauce to drip on the corn & spinach!.
- Wrap it by making some space above & around both sides of the salmon. This is important to steam & bake the salmon in a tasty way, so do not make it tight!.
- Grill with low - medium heat for just 10 mins. If you see some smoke around the foils, that means the heat is too high, so make it lower..
- Place it on the serving plate, wait 1 - 2 mins to enclose the flavor well, then open the double foils..
- With this method even the middle of the fillet will be well cooked. Whole salmon will stay soft and take on the flavor of the seasonings. Corn & spinach will also be cooked with great flavors..
- If you have leftover vegetables, you can make an easy grill just like this! Just put a few butter pads on top. With or without seasonings to your taste!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!