If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato. Give this quick and easy sheet pan salmon with potatoes and asparagus a try - all drenched in a delicious lemon butter drizzle. Salmon makes a quick and easy weekday meal, but how do you make it interesting? This lemon butter salmon with potatoes and asparagus is certainly that.
One of the all-time best Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato ever! . Genuinely the best Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
I have another sheet pan dinner on the site - only one! - and it's this Honey Garlic Salmon and Vegetables Sheet Pan Serve alongside salmon and asparagus, with additional lemon slices and parsley as desired. This garlic salmon with potatoes and asparagus is seasoned to perfection, warm, and comforting. The sheet pan salmon is flake-tender, the Once the potatoes are ready, remove the pan from the oven, push potatoes to the side, and add the salmon filets. You can cook this recipe using 13 ingredients with 6 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
- You need 4 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- You Require Pack of asparagus (thick cut).
- You Require 1/2 pound of small potatoes cut in half.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- Prepare of Whisk all together.
- You Require 2 of lemons, 1st juiced and other zested and juiced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- You Require 1 tbsp of real mayo.
- You need of (Or 2 tbsp Dijon mustard instead of the two ingredients above).
- You Require 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced flat leaf parsley (reserve 1tbsp).
Drizzle with the butter mixture and lightly. BE SURE THE PAN IS VERY HOT before adding the salmon so it gets caramelized. Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. Dot asparagus with remaining herb butter.
How to Make Sheet pan Honey lemon garlic salmon with asparagus and potato
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Start oven at 400, liberally toss potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper and add to a large sheet pan flesh side up for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper salmon or use a light amount of blackening seasoning and set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive and season with salt and pepper then add to the pan spread out in between the potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Dunk salmon in sauce and nestle in between the asparagus and potato mixture in the middle and poor some of the sauce over the salmon first and then the asparagus and potatoes (you want the asparagus and potato mixture to flank both sides of the salmon so the sauce pools around the salmon).
- Bake for 10 more minutes and then broil on 450 or low broil for another ten (watch close).
- Plate asparagus, salmon, potatoes then spoon some of the sauce off the sheet pan onto the salmon and finish with reserved flat leaf parsley.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle ½ Tbsp. thyme In the meantime, create your salmon glaze. This Baked Lemon Salmon & Asparagus recipe is easy, fuss free and made on one sheet pan! Served with a simple, creamy Basil Aioli, this dinner is packed with both nutrients and flavor! It's perfect for easy weeknight dinners, yet elegant and delicious enough for entertaining! How to make Garlic Butter Sheet Pan Salmon and Veggies.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!