If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Tricia's Salmon Patties.
One of the all-time best Tricia's Salmon Patties ever! . Really the best Tricia's Salmon Patties recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients with 9 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Tricia's Salmon Patties
- You need 1 can of boneless skinless wild caught salmon in water.
- Prepare 2 of organic eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic onion.
- You need 1 tbls of organic butter.
How to Make Tricia's Salmon Patties
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Drain water from salmon.
- Chop onions fine.
- Combine salmon, eggs and onion in bowl and mix with a fork.
- Preheat stainless steel or cast iron skillet over medium heat on stovetop until water droplets combine without evaporating..
- Coat pan with butter..
- Spoon Salmon into pan forming 3 patties.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes or until brown..
- Flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until brown..
- Serve over riced cauliflower or with your favorite vegetable!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!