If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs.
One of the all-time best Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs ever! . Really the best Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs
- You Require of Salmon Mushroom Rice.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- You need 200 g of salmon.
- Prepare 300 g of mushrooms.
- You Require of Tomato Basil Egg.
- You Require 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of dashi broth.
- Prepare 300 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You Require Handful of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
How to Make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out..
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside..
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!