If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad.
One of the all-time best Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad ever! . Genuinely the best Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad
- You Require 500 grams of Norwegian Salmon (deboned and skin on).
- You Require 1 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You Require 1 tsp of Robertsons Exotic Thai Spice.
- You need 2-3 sprigs of Dill (fresh).
- You Require 2 of Lemons (cut in wedges).
- You Require of Salad:.
- You Require 20 grams of Wild Rocket.
- You need 20 Grams of Micro Crimson Leaves (Wooworths).
- You Require 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes (or cherry toms if you preper).
- You need 1 of Avo (thick choped or sliced).
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber (sliced).
- You need 100 g of Danish Feta.
- You Require of Salad Dressing (optional).
Step to Make Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Cut salmon into four equal size portions.
- Season salmon portions with salt, black pepper and thai spice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- Once hot, add dill sprigs to fry for 30 seconds and lower heat to medium (you can remove dill or leave in pan as required).
- Place salmon portions skin side down in pan and fry for 5-7 minutes without moving them.
- Whilst the Salmon sears, add all the salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss (with small amount of salad dressing if required). Plate salad into 4 plates as the base for your dish. You can also plate salad ingredients in a deconstructed manner if you dont like tossing them together (see pic).
- After 5-7 minutes lightly drizzle Salmon with juice from two lemon wedges and turn the Salmon over to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate Salmon straight out of the pan onto the salad base, skin side facing up. Add 1-2 lemon wedges per plate for drizzling as required.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!