If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce.
One of the all-time best Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce ever! . Really the best Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- You need 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- You Require 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 3 tbs of unsalted butter - divided.
- You Require 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms - sliced (mine were very small).
- You Require 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Step to Make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!