If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon croquettes. These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
One of the all-time best Salmon croquettes ever! . Really the best Salmon croquettes recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Very budget-friendly and simple to make! Salmon patties aka cakes, some people call them croquettes…. are so tasty yet easy to make. People call this poor man's food especially because you will find that most people make them using the. You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon croquettes
- Prepare 1 cup of boned salmon.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You Require 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day! Salmon Croquettes - a staple of my childhood dinner table.
Step to Make Salmon croquettes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Make cream sauce with butter,flour,milk,salt and pepper,cooking until thick. Put salmon into bowl,add sauce and mix well with fork until salmon is well Broken. Set aside,when cold, mold into desired shape,roll in bread crumbs, dip in egg beaten with 1 tablespoon cold milk,then in bread crumbs. Let dry an hour. Fry in hot fat. Cooked chicken may be used instead of salmon..
I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon recipes. Trust me hunny, I have so many of them! Servings Per Recipe Simple Salmon Croquettes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!