If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich.
One of the all-time best Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich ever! . Genuinely the best Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich
- Prepare of sauce------------.
- You Require 1-1/2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- You Require 1/3 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of sandwich----------.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You Require 6 ounces of canned boneless and skinless pink salmon.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need as needed of sliced dill pickle chips.
How to Make Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Fry the salmon and Eggs in a skillet.
- Cover one slice of bread with pickle chips.
- Add the Horseradish and barbecue sauce to a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add eggs and Salmon to top of pickles.
- Drizzle sauce over egg and Salmon.
- Add slice of bread on top.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!