If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil.
One of the all-time best Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil ever! . Truly the best Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
- You Require 400 mL of uncooked short grain rice.
- Prepare 380 mL of water.
- Prepare 5 cm of Kombu kelp.
- You Require 3 tbsp of sugar : (A).
- You Require 50 mL of rice vinegar : (A).
- You Require 10 mL of lemon juice : (A).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt : (A).
- You Require 2 of salmon fillets.
- You Require of Fresh basil for taste.
- Prepare of Roasted sesame seeds for toppings.
Step to Make Salmon Sushi with Fresh Basil
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Rinse the uncooked rice and soak..
- Remove dust from the Kombu kelp. Put the rice and water in a pot or a rice cooker, and place the kombu kelp..
- Slice the fresh basil into strips and soak in water..
- Boil the salmon fillets over medium-low heat for 5~7 minutes, and remove the bones and the skin from the salmon meat..
- Put the condiments (A) in a bowl and stir well, and add the boiled salmon fillets. Break the salmon fillets into flakes..
- When the rice is cooked, put it in a large bowl. Add (A) with the salmon flakes in the bowl, and mix..
- Drain the fresh basil with some kitchen towels, add to the bowl, and mix..
- Serve in a nice bowl. Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Decorate some fresh basil leaves..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!