If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich.
One of the all-time best Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich ever! . Truly the best Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 4 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted salmon, flaked.
- You Require 3 Tablespoons of minced onion.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of minced celery.
- You Require 3 Tablespoons of minced carrot.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of minced dill pickle.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of leftover aioli or plain mayonnaise.
- You Require of optional: 1/2 teaspoon dry dill (or 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill).
How to Make Leftovers Makeover: Roast Salmon Salad Sandwich
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- If you have leftover roast salmon, use your fork to flake it..
- Put the salmon with all other ingredients in a bowl and mix gently and thoroughly..
- Spread your bread of choice with a little aioli or mayo (I made open faced sammies with baguette today), top with the salmon salad, and then with the tomatoes..
- We enjoyed them with Pinot Grigio and some pickled yellow peppers and artichoke hearts on the side. :).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!