If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.
One of the all-time best Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes ever! . Really the best Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 11 ingredients with 9 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need of Full fillet of Salmon.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You Require 1 bag of new potatoes.
- You Require of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You Require of Parmesan cheese.
How to Make Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!