If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread.
One of the all-time best Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread ever! . Genuinely the best Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread
- Prepare 18 oz of smoked salmon, skinless, chopped fine.
- You Require 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of green onions, chopped fine.
- You need 2 tsp of worshershire.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of fresh dill, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of capers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half n half.
Step to Make Alaskan Smoked Salmon Spread
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Mix all ingredients..
- Serve with crackers.
- Allowing the salmon spread to chill in the refrigerator overnight will meld the flavors. However, it is delicious enough that you can enjoy it now!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!