If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl.
One of the all-time best Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl ever! . Truly the best Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 7 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
- You Require 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- You Require 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- You Require 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You Require 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- You need to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
Step to Make Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!