If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Firecracker Salmon ever! . Really the best Firecracker Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Firecracker Salmon
- You Require 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- You Require 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium low soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Heinz chili sauce (substitute with Buffalo sauce or hot sauce to suit your heat preference).
- You Require 1 tsp of brown sugar (or brown sugar substitute) -- OPTIONAL.
- You Require Pinch of crushed red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sriracha (adjust to suit your heat preference).
- Prepare 4 of skin off salmon fillets.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika (mild, smoky or spicy).
- You Require 1/4 cup of chives or green onions chopped.
How to Make Firecracker Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, minced ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, red chili flakes and sriracha to combine..
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and paprika. Add salmon fillets to the marinade, turning each to evenly coat in the sauce..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight (if time allows)..
- Preheat oven to 370°F (190°C). Heat an oven proof skillet over medium heat with a small drizzle of oil..
- Sear salmon for 2-3 minutes on both sides, undisturbed, to get nice crust. (You may need to sear in batches depending on the size of your skillet.).
- Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining salmon..
- Return all salmon fillets to the skillet. Alternatively, transfer to baking dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking..
- Serve warm with chopped chives..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!