If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon.
One of the all-time best Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 6 ingredients with 9 steps. fine don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- You Require 2-4 of salmon filets (about 1/2 pound each).
- You Require 1 of lemon.
- You Require 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You Require 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Step to Make Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Arrange oven shelf about 8 inches away from heat element. Set oven to broil.
- Season salmon steaks with salt & pepper, set aside..
- Cook butter over medium heat, stirring for about 3 minutes or until the foam settles and the butter browns. (Use an oven proof frying pan.. if not you will have to transfer later to a baking dish).
- Pour in the honey and let it dissolve into butter..
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Save the other half and cut into wedges..
- Add the salmon steaks skin side down and cook for 4 minutes while basting the tops with pan juices..
- (Transfer to oven proof pan if necessary) Arrange lemon wedges around the salmon. Place in oven and broil for another 6 minutes until tops of filets are charred..
- Serve and be sure to pour all of the sauce over the top of the filets! Sooooo yummy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!