If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad.
One of the all-time best Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad ever! . Genuinely the best Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
- Prepare of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Prepare 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- You Require 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- You Require 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You Require to taste of Black pepper.
- You Require of Olive oil.
- You Require of Summer Salad.
- You need 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- You Require 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- You Require 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- You Require 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You Require 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You Require 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- You Require 1 tsp of olive oil.
Step to Make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!