If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon.
One of the all-time best Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon ever! . Truly the best Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients with 5 steps. okay don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1.5 lbs of salmon filet cut into 3-4 portions.
- You Require 4 of small limes - 2 thinly sliced (about 1/8").
- You need 1 of small bunch cilantro.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter - cold, cut into several thin slices.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of red chili powder to taste - optional.
How to Make Parchment Pouch Cilantro Lime Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lay a piece of parchment paper on a large baking sheet..
- Layer lime slices from first 2 limes in center of parchment paper (save the lime "butts" for later). Place salmon on top of slices (skin side down if using skin-on). Squeeze the juice of the other 2 limes over salmon..
- Arrange butter pieces on top of salmon so it gets nicely coated as butter melts. Sprinkle with pepper (and salt and chili powder if desired). Top with lime "butts". Arrange whole cilantro around everything..
- Place a second piece of parchment on top. Roll up edges, pressing on rolls as you go to seal. Don't make the pouch too tight on top you want to leave room for steam to circulate..
- Place in oven. Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let rest 5 minutes. Open carefully. Serve with desired sides and additional lime and chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!