If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Red Curry Salmon.
One of the all-time best Red Curry Salmon ever! . Really the best Red Curry Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Red Curry Salmon
- You need 1 (13.5 ounce) of can full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of sliced green onions for serving (optional).
- You Require 1/4 cup of red curry paste + pinch kosher salt.
- You Require 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You Require 4 of salmon fillets.
Step to Make Red Curry Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Heat oil in a large saute pan (large enough to fit the salmon fillet or pieces) over medium heat. After about 30 seconds, add red curry paste and the pinch of kosher salt. Stir, continuously, for 45 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add coconut milk and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Bring to a boil and immediately add salmon skin side up..
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on thickness), spooning sauce over the fish periodically..
- Once fish is cooked to your preference, remove from pan and set aside..
- Return sauce to medium heat and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes, whisking or stirring frequently..
- Remove from heat, stir in fish sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and lime juice..
- Plated dish served with rice. Enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!