If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Blackened Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Blackened Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients with 2 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Blackened Salmon
- You Require 4 of 4-6oz fresh boneless salmon fillets.
- You need 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You Require 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of cooking spray.
- You Require of Lemon slices for garnish if you like.
Step to Make Blackened Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat broiler. Combine all spices in a bowl and then put on a flat plate. Coat each side of the fillets with spices. Place fillets on a sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of fillets with cooking spray. Broil fillets about 4-5 inches from heat for 8-11 minutes, turning half way through. They should be nice and flaky..
- Serve with your favorite veggie or rice and top with lemon slices..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!