If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg.
One of the all-time best Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg ever! . Genuinely the best Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg
- Prepare of For the salmon:.
- You Require 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- You Require 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need of zest of half a lemon.
- You Require 1/2 clove of garlic, grated.
- You Require 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (About 1/2 a lemon. Use the other half for slices.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried herbs of choice (I used basil and dill.).
- You need 4-5 of thin slices lemon.
- You need 1 of small Roma or Beefsteak tomato cut into 5 or 6 slices.
- Prepare 8 pieces of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of For the veg:.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of asparagus spears, woody end of stem snapped off or peeled.
- You need 1 of yellow squash cut into 8 equal vertical strips.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
How to Make Fridge Cleanout Pan Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Artichoke Hearts & Roasted Veg
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 435F. On a sheet pan, season salmon with salt and onion powder, making sure to salt more on the thicker sections and less on the thinner ones..
- Put a Tablespoon of mayo on center of the fillet and grate lemon zest and garlic right on top. Add lemon juice to the mix..
- Take a knife and mix up the mayo mixture then spread evenly on the fillet. Place lemon slices on salmon..
- Sprinkle dried herbs and place tomato slices and artichoke hearts atop the fillet..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss asparagus and squash with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt then arrange the spears around the salmon fillet..
- Roast in oven for 20 to 24 minutes and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!