If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus.
One of the all-time best Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus ever! . Truly the best Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 6 ingredients with 5 steps. okay don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
- You need 4 pieces of Salmon.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil (drizzled).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Step to Make Lemon Zest Salmon & Asparagus
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place fresh or frozen salmon, garlic cloves, and fresh asparagus on a baking sheet. Season lightly with salt and pepper, zest of one lemon (more on the dry side), and drizzle with olive oil..
- After zesting lemon, cut in half and add to the baking sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes!!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!