If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Onigiri ever! . Genuinely the best Salmon Onigiri recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Salmon Onigiri
- You Require 150 g of Salmon fillet,.
- You Require 250 g of Cooked Japanese grain rice,.
- You Require 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce,.
- You Require 1/4 teaspoon of Salt,.
- You need of Nori seaweed.
How to Make Salmon Onigiri
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Heat some oil and pan fry both side of the salmon until cooked.
- Wipe off the excess oil.
- Off the heat and add soy sauce.
- Break into small pieces.
- Add salt to the rice and mix well. And then add in the salmon and mix well.
- Cut the nori into strips.
- Wrap the rice and it's done 😊.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!