If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Salmon Burgers ever! . Really the best Salmon Burgers recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Salmon Burgers
- You need 1 can of salmon, around 14oz.
- You Require 1 of jumbo egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You Require 1 tbsp of fresh or dried herbs (parsley or dill or chive or etc).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You Require 1 tsp of salt.
- You Require 2 tsp of onion powder or 1/4 cup chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need A few of generous grinds of freshly cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped scallion.
- Prepare of Serving options.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
- You Require of Smoked paprika.
- You Require of Shredded cabbage.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Tartar sauce.
- Prepare of Chipotle mayo.
How to Make Salmon Burgers
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Drain the canned salmon, reserving the liquid..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Use a fork to mix in the salmon and all the rest of the ingredients with the egg..
- Form patties. I usually do ones about 3-4in wide and 1/2in thick but you can do whatever size you like. If the mix is feeling too dry and won't stick together into patties, add some of the reserved salmon liquid to moisten..
- Fry patties in oil over medium to medium-high heat till they are nice and crispy and browned on both sides..
- Serve with your choice of dressings..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!