If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. How to Make Honey Mustard Salmon. This video is part of our Simply Kids Cook YouTube series. Head over there to see more videos in the series.
One of the all-time best Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon ever! . Really the best Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
We grew up eating seafood several nights a week and my mom's honey mustard salmon was always one of my favorites. Broiled salmon glazed with honey and mustard for a flavorful seafood dinner. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve marinade. You can cook this recipe using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don't waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You Require 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Place salmon, skin side down, on rack in broiler pan. One of my favorite grilled salmon recipes of all time, and a great summer dinner recipe! In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish.
Step to Make Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
Flip salmon to coat in glaze. This insanely easy honey mustard glaze is super-versatile and can be slathered on salmon, chicken, turkey and pork chops. Honey-Mustard-Glazed Salmon Steaks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. with apple-potato hash. Transfer salmon to empty half of baking sheet, seared side up.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!