If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon. Make a paste of the lemon pepper salt, olive oil, and garlic. Rub some of the paste onto each salmon piece, as much or as little as you prefer to taste. Using a large spatula, carefully flip salmon.
One of the all-time best Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon ever! . Really the best Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
We're willing to bet that this easy grilled salmon in foil recipe will become a regular in your weeknight dinner rotation. Cooking fish in foil keeps it super-moist, plus you don't have to worry about the fish sticking to the grill. Butter, lemon pepper and fresh parsley perk up the flavors for this versatile main. You can cook this recipe using 8 ingredients with 7 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
- You need 1 of wood plank.
- You Require 1 lb of salmon filet.
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of minced parsley.
- You need 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You Require 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Grilled cedar planked salmon has a delightfully smoky flavor and never sticks to the grill! In a baking dish large enough to hold the salmon, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon zest, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. If you love salmon, especially salmon on the grill, this Grilled Lemon Pepper Salmon recipe will hit the spot! You could get fancy, or lazy, and buy a pre-made lemon pepper seasoning, but I prefer to do it myself.
Step to Make Lemon Pepper Plank Grilled Salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Submerge the plank in water for at least one hour..
- Rub 1/2 tbsp of olive oil on plank..
- Heat grill to 400 degrees..
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper into bowl and mix well..
- Place planked filet on grill and baste with lemon mixture..
- Cook for 20-30 minutes..
- When fully cooked, remove from grill and serve..
Place the salmon on the planks. Coat the salmon with a thin layer of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon zest or juice. Grill until the salmon is uniformly pink in the center. Small or thinner fillets will cook more quickly than.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!