If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak.
One of the all-time best Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak ever! . Genuinely the best Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak
- You need 1/2 of kilo Salmon Belky strips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of wild honey.
- You Require 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You Require 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- You Require of Onion leeks.
How to Make Ynielle’s Salmon Belly Strip Soy Steak
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Marinate the salmon belly strips in soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chopped garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper, and ginger for 2 hours..
- Add butter to the pan with garlic, sauté for 2 minutes then add then half fry salmon belly for 5 minutes. Add the marinated sauce gradually by portions and let it simmer so that the belly can absorb the flavour. Takes about 7-10 minutes..
- Add onion leeks and then serve with hot rice!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!