If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon.
One of the all-time best Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- You Require 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- You need 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
Step to Make Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!