If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version).
One of the all-time best Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) ever! . Really the best Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version) recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. fine don't waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)
- You need of Seasoning for the Noodle.
- Prepare 1 of tspn light soy sauce.
- You Require 3/4 of tspn dark soy sauce.
- You need 3/4 of tspn sweet soy sauce.
- You Require 1 of tspn garlic oil (see below).
- You Require 1/2 of tspn sesame oil.
- Prepare of Noodles Dip Ingriedients.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of tspn chicken stock (THICK).
- You need 2 of tspn soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbs of corn starch to make it thick.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You Require of Other ingriedients.
- Prepare of Wonton Noodle 1 roll from the pack for one serving. Or as needed.
- Prepare 1 of Bok Choy.
- You Require 1 of Salmon fillet.
Step to Make Wonton Noodle (Salmon Version)
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- To make garlic oil just fry 4 clove of garlic until crispy on 2 tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Steam the Salmon with the bok choy. Feel free to add seasoning on salmon. I only added pepper. As most of the flavours comes from the noodles mix..
- Heat up 1 cup water, add all the noodle dip ingriedients and dilute well..
- In another bowl add in all the noodle seasoning..
- Now in hot water dip the wonton noodle then alternatively dip it into the noodle dip. Once you find the noodle is cooked well. Stir it together with the noodle seasoning. Plate it and ready to eat..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!