If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Citrus and honey glazed salmon. Honey citrus glazed salmon is marinated in fresh ginger, orange, lemon, and garlic for a sweet and juicy! If you're looking for a simple, yet flavorful way to marinate and enjoy salmon, this recipe is it! This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever.
One of the all-time best Citrus and honey glazed salmon ever! . Really the best Citrus and honey glazed salmon recipe! It's super-easy for making,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
Turn salmon over; sprinkle with garlic-pepper blend and salt. View top rated Honey citrus glaze for salmon recipes with ratings and reviews. Arrange salmon skin side down on top of fennel puree and spoon orange glaze over. You can made this recipe using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. fine don't waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Citrus and honey glazed salmon
- You Require 2 of centre-cut salmon fillets, deboned and skin-on.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh orange juice (I actually used mandarins).
- You Require of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, finely grated.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
Garnish with fennel fronds and serve immediately. Be the first to rate & review! Add sweet and tangy flavor to broiled salmon by brushing the fish with a mixture of orange marmalade, mustard, and balsamic vinegar. This Lemon Honey Glazed Salmon is simplicity at its best - seasoned salmon with the most incredible lip smackingly delicious honey lemon sauce.
Step to Make Citrus and honey glazed salmon
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and sear them skin-side down for 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and sear for 3 minutes on the other side. Remove the salmon to a plate..
- Remove any excess oil from the pan and add the citrus juice. Simmer until half of it has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and simmer another minute. Stir in the honey..
- Carefully peel the skin off the fillets and lay them seared-side up in the pan. Spoon the glaze over the salmon. Let the fish finish cooking as the glaze thickens, about 2 minutes. Serve the salmon atop some simply steamed veg with a side of steamed rice..
Perfect Orange Honey Glazed Salmon Recipe. Preparation In a small bowl whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, mustard, and water. This post may contain affiliate links. I am a huge seafood fan, but I get a little nervous cooking it myself. This Orange Honey Glazed Salmon with perfectly balanced sweet and savory flavor is an easy and delicious dish for the whole family!
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!