If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens.
One of the all-time best Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens ever! . Genuinely the best Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens recipe! It's super-easy to create,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
- Prepare of Fresh Salmon.
- You Require of Fresh dill.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- You Require of Garlic powder.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- You Require of Green onions.
- You Require of Bella mushrooms.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- You Require of Grapeseed oil.
- You need of Dill dipping sauce (healthy version).
- You need of Coconut milk yogurt unsweetened.
- You need of Fresh dill chopped small.
- You need of Small cucumbers chopped small.
- You Require to taste of Lime zest.
How to Make Fried Fresh Salmon w/kale & dandelion greens
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Bell peppers, green onions, Bella mushrooms sauteed.
- Add number 1 to fresh cut up salmon, old bay seasoning, garlic powder, sea salt, panko bread crumbs, and blend together.
- Form into patties and refrigerate for a hour. Fry on both sides in grapeseed oil.
- Fresh dill, coconut milk yogurt, dairy free, lime, dipping sauce.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!