If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Honey Lemon Salmon.
One of the all-time best Honey Lemon Salmon ever! . Genuinely the best Honey Lemon Salmon recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. ok don't waste time, just go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Honey Lemon Salmon
- Prepare 1.15 lb of salmon.
- You need 5 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley, minced.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter cut in pieces.
- You need 2-3 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed and minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare Slices of lemon for garnish.
Step to Make Honey Lemon Salmon
Prepared to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Cut up the lemon, garlic, parsley, and thyme. Preheat the oven to 375F..
- Pat the salmon down with paper towel. Place salmon on a piece of foil on top of a baking pan. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Mix the ingredients in step 1 in a small bowl. Add the honey..
- Fold up your foil so that it forms a boat. Place the lemon slices and butter allll arounddd the salmon. Get up in there!.
- If you got enough foil, you can wrap the salmon up like a Christmas present. I didn’t get enough foil, so I placed a smaller piece on top like shown. Bake for 20 mins..
- You can broil the top for 4 mins to get some crispy edges. Enjoy :).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!