If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Salmon Potato Foil Packets. These salmon foil packets are fresh salmon fillets and vegetables coated in herb butter, then baked or grilled to perfection. An easy and healthy meal with minimal clean up! One of my favorite ways to cook salmon is in foil, it seals in all the flavors and produces perfect results every time.
One of the all-time best Salmon Potato Foil Packets ever! . Genuinely the best Salmon Potato Foil Packets recipe! It's super-easy to make,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
They cook to perfection and will become a favorite! Layer potatoes, snap peas, and tomatoes in a foil packet, top with salmon fillets, and slather it with spicy harissa mayonnaise. The flavors of the harissa mayonnaise combined with the salmon Foil packets are a great way to cook salmon (and many other things) to yield a tender and juicy texture. You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients with 4 steps. ok don't waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Salmon Potato Foil Packets
- You Require 1 of salmon filet per foil packet.
- Prepare 2 of red potatoes per foil packet.
- You Require 1/4 of yellow onion sliced per foil packet.
- You Require 2 tbsp of butter per foil packet.
- You Require 1 tbsp of olive oil per foil packet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic per foil packet.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Carefully open one packet to check for doneness of both salmon and potatoes. Divide potatoes evenly among foil packs by placing in the middle of the foil. The potato slices can overlap slightly. Place a dollop of the herb butter on top of each salmon fillet.
Step to Make Salmon Potato Foil Packets
Ready to cook? Here's what you need to do :
- Begin by peeling potatoes, slicing them in thin slices. Lay out a large enough piece of tin foil to wrap up everything. Add potatoes onto piece of tin foil. Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil..
- Now add salmon filet to the top of potatoes & rub minced garlic onto the top of filet. Now squeeze lemon juice onto filet..
- Then take your sliced onion & place ontop of potatoes & filet. Season with salt, pepper & old bay seasoning. Divide butter into pats & place ontop potatoes & filet..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap up packet tightly so all seams are closed so the juices do not come out of foil packet. Place on a cookie sheet, put in oven for 30-35 mins or until potatoes are tender & salmon is fully cooked. Enjoy!.
Gather the tops and sides of the foil together, sealing the edges, forming tented packets. Remove the packets from the grill and open carefully. For each packet, top each potato portion with a salmon fillet, half of the tomatoes, and two basil leaves. Cut four sheets of aluminum foil. Squeeze one lime quarter over each salmon fillet.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more unique content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking ... Cheers, friends!